la guilde de l'Ancien Code Index du Forum

NEED FOR$%SPEED (NFS) UNDERGROUND (SUPER C.OMPRES-SED)$Only

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde de l'Ancien Code Index du Forum -> INSTANCE et RAID -> RAID 25
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raylwasi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: NEED FOR$%SPEED (NFS) UNDERGROUND (SUPER C.OMPRES-SED)$Only Répondre en citant

NEED FOR SPEED (NFS) UNDERGROUND (SUPER COMPRESSED) Only 178 Mb -S2 > urlin.us/2bexe

Please,,try,,again,,later.Show,,more,,commentsThe,,manufacturer,,commented,,on,,the,,review,,below1.0,,out,,of,,5,,starsWarning!,,Read,,this,,BEFORE,,you,,purchase,,this,,sddnow,,v300,,120gb,,drive,,it,,is,,a,,SLOW,,DRIVEByRicardo,,R.on,,December,,25,,,2013Format:,,Personal,,ComputersVerified,,PurchaseThis,,is,,my,,first,,review.I,,was,,pretty,,excited,,to,,get,,this,,drive,,because,,I,,saw,,it,,in,,good,,price,,and,,for,,all,,the,,positive,,reviews,,,however,,,I,,did,,a,,little,,research,,and,,I,,found,,that,,this,,drive,,is,,SLOW,,,because,,Kingston,,advertise,,that,,is,,about,,450,,megabytes,,per,,second,,both,,read,,and,,write,,but,,it,,does,,at,,approximately,,170-130If,,,,the,,,,drive,,,,is,,,,not,,,,performing,,,,as,,,,advertised,,,,or,,,,you,,,,are,,,,unsatisfied,,,,with,,,,performance,,,,of,,,,the,,,,drive,,,,,please,,,,contact,,,,us,,,,and,,,,we,,,,will,,,,do,,,,our,,,,best,,,,to,,,,resolve,,,,the,,,,issue,,,,under,,,,our,,,,warrantyWe,,designed,,the,,V300,,to,,be,,a,,great,,entry,,level,,drive,,with,,a,,good,,mix,,of,,price,,and,,performancePlease,,call,,us,,at,,1-800-435-0640,,(USA,,and,,Canada,,only),,M,,-,,F,,6am,,-,,6pm,,PT,,and,,I,,or,,another,,available,,Technician,,will,,assist,,youThe,,,thing,,,is,,,that,,,maybe,,,all,,,of,,,this,,,was,,,plannedI,,used,,2,,different,,computers,,,both,,had,,SATA,,in,,ACHI,,with,,TRIM,,enabled,,,SATA,,III,,ports.Kingston's,,response,,of,,course,,is,,that,,the,,benchmarks,,are,,measured,,using,,ATTO,,Disk,,Benchmark,,which,,uses,,uncompressed,,data,,which,,gives,,higher,,benchmarks.However,,I,,have,,seen,,multiple,,reviews,,done,,a,,year,,ago,,that,,used,,both,,CrystalDiskMark,,and,,AS,,SSD,,Benchmark,,and,,both,,of,,those,,tools,,had,,sequential,,read,,speeds,,of,,450,,MB/sOther,,benchmarking,,utilities,,may,,use,,fully,,incompressible,,data,,as,,part,,of,,their,,standard,,workloadThis,,,page,,,works,,,best,,,with,,,JavaScriptPlease,,,,be,,,,sure,,,,to,,,,have,,,,the,,,,part,,,,in,,,,question,,,,on,,,,hand,,,,when,,,,you,,,,call.Thank,,,,you,,,,for,,,,selecting,,,,Kingston,,,,as,,,,your,,,,upgrade,,,,partner.Please,,,,write,,,,at,,,,least,,,,one,,,,wordYou,,,,must,,,,purchase,,,,at,,,,least,,,,one,,,,item,,,,from,,,,Amazon,,,,to,,,,post,,,,a,,,,commentA,,,,problem,,,,occurred,,,,while,,,,submitting,,,,your,,,,commentOnce,,,I,,,installed,,,the,,,correct,,,driver(windows,,,8.1,,,thinks,,,the,,,generic,,,drivers,,,are,,,just,,,fine),,,the,,,speed,,,was,,,faster,,,than,,,I,,,expectedHere's,,,the,,,scam,,,,Kingston,,,switched,,,to,,,cheap,,,asynchronous,,,memory,,,chips,,,that,,,don't,,,run,,,in,,,parallel,,,after,,,the,,,first,,,few,,,months,,,of,,,production.That,,,means,,,single,,,channel,,,bandwidth,,,instead,,,of,,,multiple,,,channels,,,like,,,earlier,,,v300,,,SSD'sPlease,,,try,,,again,,,later.Show,,,more,,,comments1.0,,,out,,,of,,,5,,,starsThis,,,drive,,,is,,,a,,,scamByChristopher,,,P.on,,,December,,,11,,,,2013Format:,,,Personal,,,ComputersIf,,,I,,,bought,,,this,,,drive,,,a,,,year,,,ago,,,it,,,would,,,have,,,been,,,a,,,great,,,purchaseWas,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful,,,,to,,,,you?YesNoReport,,,,abuse,,,,The,,,,manufacturer,,,,commented,,,,on,,,,this,,,,review,,,,(What's,,,,this?),,,,Kingston,,,,TechnologyMANUFACTURER1,,,,year,,,,agoReport,,,,abuseHello,,,,Nick,I'm,,,,Jewel,,,,with,,,,Kingston,,,,Technical,,,,Support,,,,and,,,,would,,,,like,,,,to,,,,offer,,,,some,,,,clarification,,Home,,Please,,,try,,,again,,,later.Sign,,,in,,,and,,,comment,,,Showing,,,0,,,of,,,2,,,commentsSort,,,by:,,,Oldest,,,Newest,,,There,,,was,,,a,,,problem,,,loading,,,comments,,,right,,,nowOur,,,advertised,,,specifications,,,are,,,based,,,on,,,testing,,,in,,,ATTO,,,Benchmark,,,with,,,the,,,V300,,,connected,,,to,,,a,,,native,,,SATAIII,,,port,,,in,,,AHCI,,,mode,,Google,,Black,,I'll,,add,,a,,screen,,shot,,of,,my,,Crystal,,Benchmark,,performance,,(something,,I've,,always,,found,,consistent),,for,,your,,personal,,comparisonRunning,,,,a,,,,command,,,,that,,,,writes,,,,PURE,,,,ZEROS,,,,(highly,,,,compressible),,,,,I,,,,achieved,,,,write,,,,speeds,,,,of,,,,only,,,,178mb/s,,,,(dd,,,,if=/dev/zero,,,,bs=1024k,,,,of=/Volumes/SSD/testfile,,,,count=2048).The,,,,only,,,,reason,,,,this,,,,isn't,,,,illegal,,,,under,,,,consumer,,,,protection,,,,is,,,,because,,,,Kingston,,,,rates,,,,these,,,,drives,,,,using,,,,the,,,,ATTO,,,,benchmark,,,,,and,,,,"technically",,,,they,,,,all,,,,meet,,,,specWorks,,nothing,,like,,it,,advertisedWas,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful,,,,to,,,,you?YesNoReport,,,,abuse,,,,The,,,,manufacturer,,,,commented,,,,on,,,,this,,,,review,,,,(What's,,,,this?),,,,Kingston,,,,TechnologyMANUFACTURER2,,,,years,,,,agoReport,,,,abuseHello,,,,,I'm,,,,Jewel,,,,with,,,,Kingston,,,,Technical,,,,Support,,,,and,,,,would,,,,like,,,,to,,,,offer,,,,our,,,,assistanceThis,,means,,other,,Manufacturer's,,"worse,,case,,scenario",,has,,proven,,exceedingly,,better,,than,,Kingston's,,"worse,,case,,scenario"***Here,,is,,a,,sample,,comparison,,of,,one,,of,,my,,mid-range,,SSD,,drives,,with,,test,,speeds,,on,,a,,Mac,,running,,Blackmagic,,Disk,,Speed,,Test:Kingston,,SV300S37A,,Write=,,87,,MB/s,,Read=,,262,,MB/sCrucial,,M500,,Write=,,415,,MB/s,,Read=,,480,,MB/sDesktop,,copy:Kingston,,SV300S37A,,duplicating,,a,,10GB,,file=,,2:25,,minsCrucial,,M500,,duplicating,,a,,10GB,,file=,,0:44,,minsWestern,,Digital,,1TB,,platter,,drive,,duplicating,,a,,10GB,,file=,,3:07,,minsI,,ran,,additional,,Blackmagic,,Disk,,Speed,,tests,,and,,noticed:Write,,speed,,for,,the,,Kingston,,SV300S37A/60,,is,,much,,slower,,than,,my,,USB,,3.0,,PNY,,flash,,,thumb,,drive.Write,,speed,,is,,a,,lot,,slower,,than,,my,,2.5",,external,,5400,,rpm,,USB,,3.0,,WD,,MyPassport,,Ultra,,,platter,,drive.Pros:,,the,,Kingston,,drive,,has,,faster,,read,,speeds,,than,,an,,internal,,5400,,rpm,,platter,,drive.Cons:,,the,,Kingston,,drive,,is,,a,,lot,,slower,,at,,writing,,than,,a,,5400,,rpm,,platter,,HD,,and,,my,,USB,,3.0,,thumb,,drive,,,it's,,also,,very,,heavy,,making,,it,,a,,poor,,choice,,for,,notebooks.I,,spoke,,to,,a,,Kingston,,Technician,,(1-800-435-0640),,he,,said,,the,,450,,MB/s,,R/W,,speed,,is,,based,,on,,"compressible,,data"?,,So,,there,,is,,only,,a,,speed,,benefit,,if,,the,,files,,can,,be,,compressedPlease,,,,try,,,,again,,,,later.Sign,,,,in,,,,and,,,,comment,,,,Showing,,,,0,,,,of,,,,2,,,,commentsSort,,,,by:,,,,Oldest,,,,Newest,,,,There,,,,was,,,,a,,,,problem,,,,loading,,,,comments,,,,right,,,,nowNow,,,,all,,,,my,,,,other,,,,options,,,,are,,,,at,,,,least,,,,20%,,,,more,,,,expensive,,,,so,,,,I'm,,,,just,,,,completely,,,,out,,,,of,,,,luck.This,,,,drive,,,,is,,,,marginally,,,,faster,,,,than,,,,a,,,,standard,,,,HDD,,,,for,,,,way,,,,more,,,,moneySee,,,,all,,,,622,,,,answered,,,,questions,,,,Customers,,,,also,,,,viewed,,,,these,,,,itemsSanDisk,,,,SSD,,,,Plus,,,,120GB,,,,2.5-Inch,,,,SDSSDA-120G-G25bySanDisk$41.854.7,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars1,211ADATA,,,,USA,,,,Premier,,,,SP550,,,,120GB,,,,2.5",,,,SATA,,,,III,,,,Solid,,,,State,,,,Drive,,,,ASP550SS3-120GM-CbyADATA,,,,USA$37.994.6,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars319Samsung,,,,850,,,,EVO,,,,250GB,,,,2.5-Inch,,,,SATA,,,,III,,,,Internal,,,,SSD,,,,(MZ-75E250B/AM)bySamsung$85.854.8,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars10,564Samsung,,,,850,,,,EVO,,,,120GB,,,,2.5-Inch,,,,SATA,,,,III,,,,Internal,,,,SSD,,,,(MZ-75E120B/AM)bySamsung$66.804.8,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars10,564Send,,,,us,,,,feedbackHow,,,,can,,,,we,,,,make,,,,Amazon,,,,Customer,,,,Reviews,,,,better,,,,for,,,,you?Let,,,,us,,,,know,,,,here.‹,,,,See,,,,all,,,,details,,,,for,,,,Kingston,,,,Digital,,,,120GB,,,,SSDNow,,,,V300,,,,SATA,,,,3,,,,2.5,,,,(7mm,,,,height),,,,Solid,,,,StateYou,,,can,,,edit,,,your,,,question,,,or,,,post,,,anywayMethod,,,,Not,,,,Allowed,,,,.The,,SandForce,,2281,,controllers,,also,,employ,,a,,feature,,called,,DuraWriteCustomer,,,,Reviews4.5,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars3,8594.5,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars5,,,,star74%4,,,,star13%3,,,,star4%2,,,,star2%1,,,,star7%Kingston,,,,Digital,,,,120GB,,,,SSDNow,,,,V300,,,,SATA,,,,3,,,,2.5,,,,(7mm,,,,height),,,,Solid,,,,State,,,,Drive,,,,(SV300S37A/120G)byKingstonFormat:,,,,Personal,,,,ComputersChangePrice:$41.97+,,,,Free,,,,shipping,,,,with,,,,Amazon,,,,PrimeYour,,,,rating(Clear)Rate,,,,this,,,,itemYour,,,,rating,,,,Write,,,,a,,,,reviewAdd,,,,to,,,,CartAdd,,,,to,,,,Wish,,,,ListDon't,,trust,,just,,one,,benchmark.ByRKon,,January,,24,,,2014Format:,,Personal,,ComputersI,,purchase,,this,,drive,,recently,,from,,another,,seller,,and,,wanted,,to,,state,,my,,findings,,so,,far,,so,,you,,can,,fairly,,compare,,this,,drive,,to,,othersThis,,is,,irrespective,,of,,the,,firmware,,revision,,of,,the,,driveWhat,,,,I,,,,found,,,,was,,,,that,,,,this,,,,drive,,,,far,,,,under-performs,,,,every,,,,other,,,,SSD,,,,drive,,,,I,,,,have,,,,(about,,,,half,,,,as,,,,fast,,,,as,,,,my,,,,128GB,,,,SSD,,,,that,,,,is,,,,almost,,,,2,,,,years,,,,old,,,,now),,,,except,,,,with,,,,the,,,,ATTO,,,,benchmark,,,,Kingston,,,,requiresMethod,,,,Not,,,,Allowed,,,,. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde de l'Ancien Code Index du Forum -> INSTANCE et RAID -> RAID 25 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation